Site Development Works Dublin
The aim of this new one day course is to give attendees a detailed overview of the Building Regulations for site development works. It will cover site development from initial site assessment through to foundation completion and related site development works. The course will be practical and include case studies in key areas. At the end of the course the attendees will have detailed knowledge of the key areas of:
- Initial Site Surveys & Assessments
- Site Clearance
- Ground Assessment
- Foundation construction
- Paths, Roads & Driveways design and construction
- Drainage design and construction
- Septic Tanks & waste water treatment systems
- Liability under the new Building Control Regulations 2014
This course is suitable attendees who are regularly involved in site development works, including; builders, site development sub-contractors, site development workers and construction professionals.
The course details are:
Registration / tea / coffee – 9am to 9.15am
Course – 9.15am to 4.30pm
Course Location: Clarion Hotel Liffey Valley, Dublin 22.