Mechanical & Electrical Explained (ME01)
The aim of this new course is to provide attendees with a detailed overview of mechanical and electrical services for residential construction. Mechanical and electrical services are an integral part of every residential dwelling, this course will cover the mechanical and electrical services building control and building regulations requirements from design to completion. The course is designed for mechanical and electrical services designers and contractors, plumbers, electricians, certifiers, construction professionals, developers and builders.
At the end of the course the attendees will have knowledge and understanding of the building control, building regulations and related requirements in the following areas:
- Mechanical & Electrical Services & Liability
- Building Control Regulations
- Building Regulations
- Construction Products Regulations
- Mechanical & Electrical Design Philosophy
- The Built Environment
- Heating Services
- Water Services
- Ventilation Services
- Gas Services
- Soils and wastes
- Fire Protection Services
- Electrical supply
- Electrical Wiring Codes
- Electricity Switch Rooms
- Primary Electrical Distribution
- Power Distribution Services
- Lighting Services
- Communication Services
- Protective Services
- Testing and Commissioning
- Training and Demonstration
- Homeowner Information Packs
The course will be delivered by industry experts and the course is designed as a practical and participative course.
This 5 day course can be taken as one course in two parts;
- Plumbing, Heating & Ventilation (PH01) – This 3 day course covers the plumbing, heating and ventilation components of the course
- Electrical Services (ES01) – This 2 day course only covers the electricity and electrical sections of the course.
Course Dates: 11 Jun, 12 Jun, 18 Jun, 19 Jun, 25 Jun.
Course Location: Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley, Dublin 22.
Course Fees: € 400 for the 5 day ME01 course.