IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
This web site is operated by HomeBond. Your use of this web site is subject to our terms and conditions of use as set out below. By using this web site you are agreeing, and signifying your agreement, to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please:
- read through these terms and conditions before using this web site;
- print a copy for future reference (however see paragraph 1 below);
If you do not read and abide by our terms and conditions of use, please exit this web site now.
1.We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such change will take effect when posted on the web site and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use the web site.
2.HomeBond reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user, facilities and availability of any part of this website at its sole discretion.
Copyright and other Intellectual Property
3.All content contained on this web site, including graphics, text, images, trade marks, and logos (the “Content”) and the software used on the web site (the “Software”), are the property of HomeBond or its licensors and are protected by intellectual property laws in Ireland and internationally, including copyright, trade mark and database legislation. All rights in such Content and Software remain with HomeBond and its licensors at all times.
4.You are permitted, solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, to do the following:
(a) refer to, bookmark or point to any page within this web site,
(b) download the Content contained on the web site to a single personal computer, and
(c) print a single hard copy of the Content.
This permission is conditional on your agreement to, and compliance with, all of these terms and conditions of use.
5.You must ensure that all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices are left intact on any copies made.
6.Any other use whatsoever of the Content on this web site is strictly prohibited unless the prior written permission of HomeBond is obtained. This includes any form of reproduction, modification, distribution, re-publication, extraction, re-utilisation, or integration with other materials or re-delivery using framing technology. Any such use without HomeBond’s permission is in violation of the proprietary rights of the HomeBond and its partners. HomeBond may refuse access to the web site if it believes that its intellectual property rights have been or are likely to be infringed.
7.This website may display a number of trade marks. In particular, HomeBond and the associated logo are the trade marks belonging to HomeBond. The presence of any trade marks on this web site does not permit you to use these trade marks, other than as set out above.
Linking to this website
8.Hypertext links to this web site by other users and from other web sites are permitted provided that the link to this web site refers only to “HomeBond” or “the HomeBond web site” and in particular does not use any HomeBond trade marks. The link must also point to the HomeBond home page (www.homebond.ie). Linking to other content on or information in this web site apart from the home page is prohibited without HomeBond’s express written consent.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
9. Whilst all reasonable efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of any information on this web site, the Content on the web site is intended only for general information purposes and is not intended to address your particular requirements. HomeBond makes no representations, warranties or undertakings, express or implied as to its accuracy, completeness or currency of such information, or as to it’s applicability in any particular circumstances. You should not rely on the Content in making any specific decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice which is specifically tailored to your particular circumstances.
10. HomeBond is not responsible for any content or information on any other web site referred to or accessed by hypertext link from or to this web site (“Third Party Site”) and does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site. HomeBond is not liable for any loss or damage suffered in connection with any Third Party Site.
11. HomeBond will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that this web site is fully operational and free of defects at all times. However this web site is available to all users “as is”. Due to the nature of the Internet, HomeBond cannot guarantee that this website, or the server that makes it available, will be compatible with your equipment or free from defects, interruptions, technical errors or delays, including viruses or other harmful elements. Furthermore HomeBond cannot guarantee that the web site, and any information you provide, will not be subject to tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft or any other event or occurrence beyond the control of HomeBond, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of this web site, your equipment or your information.
12. Except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions, all representations or warranties in relation to this web site, whether express or implied, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. All use by you of this web site is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and for all risk of loss resulting from, downloading and/or using, or referring to or relying on, the Content of this website, and you agree that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law HomeBond and its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives, will not be liable for any loss suffered by you (whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, including loss of profits or opportunity), arising out of your use of, or inability to use, this web site whatsoever (including any faults, interruptions or delays in connection with the web site) or the information contained herein (including any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such information). You hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds.
14. HomeBond respects your right to privacy. Information on the circumstances in which we collect and use personal information on this web site are set out in our
15. This web site is controlled and operated by HomeBond from Ireland. HomeBond does not make any representation that the Content and/or the facilities or services offered through this web site are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Ireland, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other countries. You are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. If it is prohibited to make this web site, the Content, and/or facilities or services offered through this web site or any part of them, available in your country, or to you (whether by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise), then you are not permitted to use this web site.
16. These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you hereby agree, for the benefit of HomeBond and without prejudice to the right of HomeBond to take proceedings before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any action or proceedings that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions of use, and for such purposes you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
17. Any waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by HomeBond to be valid. A waiver of any provision hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any other provision, or a continuing waiver of the same provision in the future. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the court’s finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These terms and conditions represent the entire understanding and agreement between you and HomeBond relating to use of this website, and supersede any and all prior statements, understandings or agreements whether oral or written, and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by you and by HomeBond.